Bootstrap uses MikonMixers at our meetings to generate conversations and connections among bootstrappers.
Subgroup Leads - get in touch with Mark (mark AT mikons DOT com) before your meeting and let him know how many stickers you need.
At the Meeting
- Pick up a sticker patch as you come in
- Choose from one of the three choices in each row
- Spend 5 minutes asking someone you don't know about a sticker
- And 5 minutes telling them about one of yours
- Repeat with others in the room
How it works
- Sign up to Mikons.com
- Search for mikons that you want in your sticker set. You can make your own or upload them.
- Tag them with one word descriptors.
- Put them in the order you want them to appear. Use the "arrange" function.
- Design a header and footer.
- Contact mark AT mikons DOT com and he will layout your design and send you a proof.
- The cost for a sheet of 30 or less stickers is $0.99. Bootstrappers can discount by 15%.
Tips to get the best experience
- Do them in groups of three. Each row has three options like "boxers" or "briefs" or "panties"
- Come up with topical options. For example, in an election season, you can, if you dare, make a "donkey" for Democrat, "elephant" for Republican, and a "leaf" for Independent or Green Party.
- Colorful and simple is more interesting to people.
- Give the set to you guest as they enter the event and encourage them to find others who have the exact set and those who share none in common.
- If you are having a customer appreciation corporate event, then make some of your mikons that represent the product they use or the skill set they have. People in your company can make faster, more relevant, and more meaningful connections.
Visual symbols have always been a gateway to connection. It has been going on since the dawn of man with cave painting and petroglyph. MikonMixer Stickers is a fun and unique way to meet, greet, mix, and connect in modern times.