The Rules of DemoCamp
Rule #1 of DemoCamp: Talk about DemoCamp
Rule #2 of DemoCamp: No powerpoints allowed
This is mandatory. You must show working software or a product. The goal is to make presenters show, demonstrate, talk about their actual software/hardware/etc. We’re not looking for sales presentations. We want developers, CEOs, designers and others to have a forum to be proud of their work and share it with their peers.
5 presentations - 20 min each (3 minutes for setup, 10-12 minute presentation, 5 minutes for questions)
Event should last about 1.5 hours plus however long the crowd remains for socializing, networking, hanging out, job hunting, recruiting, chatting, drinking, eating, etc.
February 26th, 2007
6:30pm - 8:30pm
1. Michael Wilson - Small World Labs | Online social networking software
2. Dylan Schleppe - RedLightGreenLight | Collaborative rating system
3. Miles Sims - innerTee | Social networking powered custom t-shirts
4. Mark Smith - Mikons | personal icon tagging community
5. Steve Testone - SnapPages | online lifestyle management suite
Email Miles Sims for more information on how to signup to present at the first Democamp