after understanding the needs of many participants, the Contributor is able to generalize the need that several participants require in order to advance their venture to the next stage. The Contributor then offers some contribution to the Community that is in line with their skills, interests, passion. In many cases a contributor offers their venture's product or service directly to the group.
A Contributor is a Bootstrapper who has come to understand the organization, has identified a generalized need of some subset of Bootstrappers, and is willing to contribute to the organization in order to provide some resource that fulfill this need.
- Has been an Active Participant of the community for 3 months or more
- Has completed the registration process for Contribution and, if necessary, new initiative creation
- Typical Participation: Creation and/or management of a subgroup formed by Industry, by Venture Stage, or by Topic
- Enterprise Teaming - commitments are negotiated and managed through the ET System (provided by bootstrapper Kevin Koym)
- Boot Karma - contributor earns Boot Karma for time put into creating an initiative